Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out of the bag...

Or make that in the box! I got my shipment of soap boxes yesterday! I'm so excited, they look so nice and they will really cut down on production time. I had been holding off on labeling my soap for a little while now in anticipation of the boxes. So yesterday I spent the better part of the day (and night) boxing up soaps! Now I need to order more boxes. LOL!

I also got some supplies so that I can start to add a few more items to my inventory. I got some really pretty soap decks, some tubes for solid lotion, and bags and scoops for laundry soap!

I've also made up several batches of soap, lip balm, and bath bombs the last couple of weeks. I'm exhausted from not getting nearly enough sleep! Regardless, I'm still really excited that things are moving along and that I've got a decent start on my inventory.

Some of the things on my to do list:
Finish boxing and labeling cut soaps.
Bag and label soap samples.
Bag and label lip balm samples.
Get samples sent in for The Spotted Box.
Make up some more lip balm.
Make up some more coffee kitchen soap.
Finish a couple of custom orders that still need done.
Mix and pakage laundry soap.
Take pictures of all the new items and better pictures of some existing ones.
Work on solid lotion.
Mix up some more regular lotion.

Of course there is always more but this is a good chunk of the higher priority stuff that I need to get done.

No comments: