Monday, June 16, 2008

Neem Tree Oil Soap

I also have make up some Neem Tree Oil Soap. It came about for a customer who has ongoing issues with yeast. Neem tree oil has antifungal properties along with many other amazing properties. This soap also has lemongrass, tea trea, peppermint, lavender, rosemary, sage, and clove essential oils to help boost the antifungal properties. This soap should be amazing for other skin conditions as well. Many of the ingredients in this soap are also good for acne. This last weekend I was at an outdoor wedding. Wearing makeup all day out in the heat is almost a surefire way for me face to breakout. I had a couple of spots where it looked like pimples were about to form and so I used the Neem Tree Oil Soap that night and again the next morning. I don't know if it was just chance but my face never broke out. The red spots that looked like they were going to be pimples by the next day weren't even red any longer! Like I said, it's possible it was just a fluke but I'm thinking I might have to use this soap for my face in the summer when I'm more likely to have breakouts!

No comments: